Every Supercuts receptionist is expected to help us market and grow the business, provide excellent guest service, control expenses and complete all tasks required in the position.
* Ability to work in a dynamic salon environment.
* Good time management skills, good judgment, and the ability to multi-task.
* Well-developed interpersonal skills to communicate in a professional and courteous manner with customers, co-workers, and management.
* Computer knowledge including but not limited to point-of-sale systems and data entry.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends.
* Standing for sustained periods of time
* Frequent lifting up to 10 pounds, occasionally up to 25 pounds
* Continuous repetitive movement with fingers, hands, wrists and arms.
* Continuous grasping and reaching, often above shoulder level
* Ability to be exposed to various chemicals and fragrances used in performing services
* Ability to observe guest’s hair, including close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus
* Ability to communicate with guest regarding services offered and requested and the guest’s needs and wants
You are submitting your information for potential employment opportunities with an independent franchisee of Regis Corporation or one of its subsidiaries (collectively "Regis"). If hired, you will be a direct employee of the franchisee, not of Regis. Franchisees are independent business owners/operators who set their own wage and benefit programs which can vary from Regis or other franchisees. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment matters at the salon including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing, scheduling, wages and benefits. Regis will not receive a copy of your employment application and will have no involvement in any hiring or other employment decisions.