You are a stylist with a colorful personality, who works fast, with precision, and attention to detail. And we can’t forget about your passion for education.
That’s exactly why you need to work at Supercuts - a salon that truly understands all things hair and allows you to thrive.
You need to be part of the team that is made up of the some of the most educated stylists in the industry.
Once you’re a stylist on the Supercuts team, you’ll be able to:
- Fine-tune your core skills and master new trends before anyone else - you’ll cut, clip, color, highlight, style and do facial waxing.
- Experience and become certified through our proprietary Hair Stylist Academy training.
- Knock it out of the park with customer traffic through our partnership with the MLB.
- Get product and tool discounts to help maximize your skill and creativity.
- Challenge and reward yourself through fun competitions that showcase your work.
- Have work-life balance with a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
Now, we said you’re fast, so click on that apply button today.
You’ll soon see and experience the positive, supportive team at Supercuts that offers consistent, quality haircuts at a moment’s notice to keep your customers looking sharp.
Make the move to Supercuts and take your career further than you thought possible! Salons that are part of the Regis Family of brands use Opensalon, our proprietary, online traffic-driving platform.
You are submitting your information for potential employment opportunities with an independent franchisee of Regis Corporation or one of its subsidiaries (collectively "Regis"). If hired, you will be a direct employee of the franchisee, not of Regis. Franchisees are independent business owners/operators who set their own wage and benefit programs which can vary from Regis or other franchisees. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment matters at the salon including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing, scheduling, wages and benefits. Regis will not receive a copy of your employment application and will have no involvement in any hiring or other employment decisions.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 24320_20230509