Supercuts is one of the industry’s most recognized salon brands. We offer outstanding development and training, with special emphasis on technical skills, have an established career path for those who want to grow their careers, offer a competitive wage and outstanding benefits, and are dedicated to every one of our stylists and their success.
The Salon Manager is responsible for all facets of a salon’s operations and provides leadership and tools for staff to help them increase their clientele and the business. The Salon Leader also provides all hair care services offered by Supercuts and ensures the highest quality of guest service standards and salon profitability. The Salon Manager provides guests with excellent service providing the full range of hair care services offered by their salon. Supercuts endeavors to provide every guest with a great experience every time they visit by providing quality consultations, exceptional service and the knowledge to duplicate the desired look at home.
- Current cosmetology or barber license and manager license as required by state/provincial regulations
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Ability to provide exceptional guest service, understanding the guest’s needs, providing quality consultations and performing services requested in an efficient and professional manner.
- Ability to perform administrative tasks such as completing schedules and transactions on the computerized register, performing close-out procedures and light housekeeping duties (Banking Procedures, Inventory for salons, staff meetings).
- Ability to resolve guest issues
- Ability to effectively lead and develop a team, creating a positive work environment, training and providing guidance on business and technical competency matters and resolving associate issues
- Standing for sustained periods of time
- Frequent lifting up to 10 pounds, occasionally up to 25 pounds
- Continuous repetitive movement with fingers, hands, wrists and arms.
- Continuous grasping and reaching, often above shoulder level
- Ability to be exposed to various chemicals and fragrances used in performing services
- Ability to observe guest’s hair, including close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus
- Ability to communicate with guest regarding services offered and requested and the guest’s needs and wants
- Occasional travel to meetings out of town, sometimes over night