Stylist in Training
Are you a soon-to-be graduate or already a graduate from Beauty School? If so, we have Stylist-in-Training positions. We look forward to continuing to train our future stylist and to help you learn the business by supporting you every step of the way, on your very first day.
We have the best training in the industry for recent graduates of beauty school! And you get paid while you are learning and gaining confidence. + Please note that you must be enrolled or a graduate from Beauty School and have or are obtaining a valid state cosmetology license.
We treat our stylists and stylists in training like FAMILY!
ESTABLISHED CLIENTELE in a busy salon.
HAIRCUTS - COLOR - WAXING - TREATMENTS
- Over 50 hours PAID TRAINING in the first 3 months - with advanced cutting & color classes at our Hairstylist Academy.
- We have the LARGEST EDUCATION TEAM in the region. Whether you're just starting out, returning to the industry, or are behind the chair now, we have the EDUCATION to grow your skills and make you SUCCESSFUL and CONFIDENT.
- Ongoing EDUCATION throughout your career at Supercuts. Immediate SUPPORT and the BEST in the industry TRAINING.
CAREER ADVANCEMENT Opportunities:
- We offer a FUTURE, not just a job, but a CAREER path.
- Career paths and training available in Education and Leadership.
Many Stylist BENEFITS, including:
- ABOVE AVERAGE BASE PAY, plus Immediate COMMISSION & BONUS opportunities
- FLEXIBILITY & WORK-LIFE BALANCE
- FULL-TIME & PART-TIME Positions Available Immediately
- HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION, 401K
- STUDENT LOAN REPAYMENT ASSISTANCE (Pay Back the Future)
- PAID HOLIDAYS
- PAID VACATION THAT INCREASES WITH YOUR TENURE
- PAID COSMETOLOGY LICENSE RENEWAL
A FUN PLACE TO WORK TOGETHER AS A FAMILY!
Stylist in Training job responsibilities:
- Observe other stylists/managers at work and ask relevant questions
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Promote and sell services and retail products
- Answer telephones, stock and dust shelves, and sweep hair
- Complete all other duties as assigned by manager
- Graduate from an accredited cosmetology school and obtain the necessary license(s) to perform salon services within or before 90 days of hire-date
- Work in a dynamic salon environment
- Manage your time, use good judgment, and multi-task
- Develop interpersonal skills to communicate in a professional and courteous manner with customers, co-workers, and management
- Learn the point-of-sale systems and data entry
- Work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends
- Promote and sell services and products, including recommending and selling additional services and/or retail products which will enhance and improve the customer’s image and/or contribute to the customer’s satisfaction with services performed
- Convey a complete understanding of pricing for available services
- Understand the needs of the customer, greet each customer professionally by name, escort all clients through the salon
- Estimate wait times for scheduled and unscheduled appointments
- Answer the telephone promptly and professionally
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 286_20230525