So you want to be a LEADER?
Text "SUPERCUTS224" to 44000
Salary: Up to $40.00 /hour
Looking to advance your career and build a clientele? Need a change? Want to work where you are appreciated and recognized for your hard work?
Look No Further! Join our team of passionate, motivated stylists like you. We foster a culture of support and growth. We create a family environment and a place where stylists want to work.
Need more reasons to join our team?
We offer our Super Stylists:
- PAID TRAINING in the first 3 months - with advanced cutting & color classes at our Hairstylist Academy
- Ongoing EDUCATION throughout your career at Supercuts
- Competitive HOURLY WAGE plus TIPS, COMMISSION & BONUS opportunities
- FLEXIBILITY - Full-time & Part-time positions available
- CAREER ADVANCEMENT
- Personal Development
- Paid opportunities to GIVE BACK to our local cosmetology schools and students
- Cutting Edge Marketing including a strong social media presence
Many Employee BENEFITS, including:
- STUDENT LOAN REPAYMENT ASSISTANCE (Pay Back the Future)
- TOOLS PURCHASE ASSISTANCE
- PAID HOLIDAYS
- Generous PAID TIME OFF plan that grows as your time with us does
- PAID COSMETOLOGY LICENSE RENEWAL
- PAID COSMETOLOGY EXAMS & LICENSURE
AND.....We do more than CUT! We offer our Super Guests:
HAIRCUTS COLOR WAXING AND MORE
Come GROW with us and join one of our fast paced salons where the possibilities to build your craft are endless. Be treated like the professional you are and earn the pay you deserve.
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES available at these Locations: (list others?)
- 1812 Sam Rittenberg Blvd - Charleston, SC
- 1000 Johnnie Dodds Blvd - Mt Pleasant, SC
- 2118 Hwy 41 - Mt Pleasant, SC
- 3642 Savannah Hwy - Johns Island, SC
Please visit our website and Instagram to learn more:
Our leaders set the standard for the salon team. They are expected to motivate and cultivate the success of their team. We provide consistent support of our leaders and offer extensive training to ensure you are confident in your role.
The Salon Manager is responsible for all facets of a salon’s operations and provides leadership and tools for staff to help them increase their clientele and the business. The Salon Leader also provides all hair care services offered by Supercuts and ensures the highest quality of guest service standards and salon profitability. The Salon Manager provides guests with excellent service providing the full range of hair care services offered by their salon. Supercuts endeavors to provide every guest with a great experience every time they visit by providing quality consultations, exceptional service and the knowledge to duplicate the desired look at home.
- Current cosmetology or barber license and manager license as required by state/provincial regulations
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Ability to provide exceptional guest service, understanding the guest’s needs, providing quality consultations and performing services requested in an efficient and professional manner.
- Ability to perform administrative tasks such as completing schedules and transactions on the computerized register, performing close-out procedures and light housekeeping duties (Banking Procedures, Inventory for salons, staff meetings).
- Ability to resolve guest issues
- Ability to effectively lead and develop a team, creating a positive work environment, training and providing guidance on business and technical competency matters and resolving associate issues
- Standing for sustained periods of time
- Frequent lifting up to 10 pounds, occasionally up to 25 pounds
- Continuous repetitive movement with fingers, hands, wrists and arms.
- Continuous grasping and reaching, often above shoulder level
- Ability to be exposed to various chemicals and fragrances used in performing services
- Ability to observe guest’s hair, including close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus
- Ability to communicate with guest regarding services offered and requested and the guest’s needs and wants
- Occasional travel to meetings out of town, sometimes over night