Supercuts is one of the industry’s most recognized salon brands. We offer outstanding development and training, with special emphasis on technical skills, have an established career path for those who want to grow their careers and are dedicated to every one of our stylists and their success. Benefits include
- Above average guaranteed base pay starting at $14 an hour
- Service Commissions
- Product commissions
- Agressive store performance based bonus
- Subsidised health insurance
- 401K retirement benefits with employer match
- Paid vacation
Every Supercuts stylist undergoes intensive training, attends regular seminars and is recertified annually to stay ahead of the trends. Ongoing training and education are not only a focus at Supercuts, but we pay our stylists to attend. That’s why they’re among the most skilled and confident in the industry.
Supercuts offers a wide range of professional services, including haircuts, color and highlights, waxing and specialty services. We use proprietary tools and techniques for exceptional results. No-appointment necessary, and guests can check in online or by phone.
At Supercuts, we are dedicated to creating a friendly, welcoming atmosphere and delivering the highest quality standards for our stylists and guests. Simply put, this has made us the industry leader since 1975.
The Salon Manager is responsible for all facets of a salon’s operations and provides leadership and tools for staff to help them increase their clientele and the business. The Salon Leader also provides all hair care services offered by Supercuts and ensures the highest quality of guest service standards and salon profitability. The Salon Manager provides guests with excellent service providing the full range of hair care services offered by their salon. Supercuts endeavors to provide every guest with a great experience every time they visit by providing quality consultations, exceptional service and the knowledge to duplicate the desired look at home.
- Current cosmetology or barber license and manager license as required by state/provincial regulations
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Ability to provide exceptional guest service, understanding the guest’s needs, providing quality consultations and performing services requested in an efficient and professional manner.
- Ability to perform administrative tasks such as completing schedules and transactions on the computerized register, performing close-out procedures and light housekeeping duties (Banking Procedures, Inventory for salons, staff meetings).
- Ability to resolve guest issues
- Ability to effectively lead and develop a team, creating a positive work environment, training and providing guidance on business and technical competency matters and resolving associate issues
You are submitting your information for potential employment opportunities with an independent franchisee of Regis Corporation or one of its subsidiaries (collectively "Regis"). If hired, you will be a direct employee of the franchisee, not of Regis. Franchisees are independent business owners/operators who set their own wage and benefit programs which can vary from Regis or other franchisees. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment matters at the salon including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing, scheduling, wages and benefits. Regis will not receive a copy of your employment application and will have no involvement in any hiring or other employment decisions.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 19936_20230526