Are you looking for something different in the workplace? Somewhere you can feel part of team that is appreciated by your GM and the owners? Are you looking for somewhere you can make great pay, actually reach the sliding scale commission to make more per hour and still have fun doing it?
Are you looking to be treated professionally and work for a company that values training and education?
If you have an unrestricted and open schedule and are looking to only be limited by your own potential without having to pay any fees, then this is the place for you!
Supercuts is hiring now! Our location is EXTREMELY BUSY. We need people who want to work and want to earn.
Our Managers regularly earn over $45K+ per year. Our people come first over profit and this isn't just lip service. Our teams are dedicated and driven because they love their jobs, love their teams and love their company! Several of our stylists have changed their lives through this opportunity just by being willing to work hard for us because we work hard for them!
ESTABLISHED CLIENTELE in a busy salon.
HAIRCUTS - COLOR - WAXING - TREATMENTS
We provide all tools except shears
2 paid holidays per year
Easy to reach and immediate commissions plus your hourly pay and you keep all tips
Best training in the industry
Manager Bonus Program
Great support and team environment
- Current cosmetology or barber license and manager license as required by state/provincial regulations
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Ability to provide exceptional guest service, understanding the guest’s needs, providing quality consultations and performing services requested in an efficient and professional manner.
- Ability to resolve guest issues
- Standing for sustained periods of time
- Frequent lifting up to 10 pounds, occasionally up to 25 pounds
- Continuous repetitive movement with fingers, hands, wrists and arms.
- Continuous grasping and reaching, often above shoulder level
- Ability to be exposed to various chemicals and fragrances used in performing services
- Ability to observe guest’s hair, including close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus
- Ability to communicate with guest regarding services offered and requested and the guest’s needs and wants