Salon Manager- Huntington Beach
Are you a natural leader with a fun personality, who likes to be financially rewarded for working efficiently, with attention to detail? Do you have a passion for education and growth?
If you answered YES, then you want a career with Supercuts - a family owned and locally operated salon that truly understands all things hair and invests in our Stylists so they can grow and succeed.
Once you’re a stylist on the Supercuts team, you’ll be able to:
· Receive excellent base pay with opportunities to make more than $25 an hour!
· Enjoy a steady flow of clients that will keep you busy and provide financial stability.
· Get assistance paying back your Student Loans.
· Fine-tune your core skills and master new trends before anyone else. Using Supercuts cutting Principals with Redken & Paul Mitchell Professional Color lines, you’ll be able to create any haircut, color and style.
· Attend Hair Stylist Academy training and become a certified Supercuts Stylist.
· Receive more than FIFTY hours of PAID training within the first three months.
· Order new professional salon equipment using our product and tool discounts to help maximize your skill and creativity.
· Participate in benefit programs which include PAID TIME OFF, health and vision insurances, monthly bonuses and 401K to name a few.
· Have career advancement opportunities with our growing company. Most salon Managers and Educators are promoted from within.
· Challenge and reward yourself through fun competitions that showcase your talent.
· Have a work-life balance with a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
A current state cosmetology license or you must currently be enrolled in school to obtain the required license.
We can't wait to meet you, Apply Now!
We take pride in being an independently owned and locally operated company. With over 200 people in our employment with many of whom have worked with the company for more than 10 years. We’re looking forward to meeting you soon!
You are submitting your information for potential employment opportunities with an independent franchisee of Regis Corporation or one of its subsidiaries (collectively "Regis"). If hired, you will be a direct employee of the franchisee, not of Regis. Franchisees are independent business owners/operators who set their own wage and benefit programs which can vary from Regis or other franchisees. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment matters at the salon including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing, scheduling, wages and benefits. Regis will not receive a copy of your employment application and will have no involvement in any hiring or other employment decisions.