Salon Manager (External)
Supercuts is one of the industry’s most recognized salon brands. We offer outstanding development and training, with special emphasis on technical skills, have an established career path for those who want to grow their careers, offer a competitive wage and outstanding benefits, and are dedicated to every one of our stylists and their success.
Supercuts offers a wide range of professional services, including haircuts, color and highlights, waxing and specialty services. We use proprietary tools and techniques for exceptional results. No-appointment necessary, and guests can check in online or by phone.
HAIRCUTS - COLOR - WAXING - TREATMENTS - EDUCATION - CAREER ADVANCEMENT
At Supercuts, we are dedicated to creating a friendly, welcoming atmosphere and delivering the highest quality standards for our stylists and guests. Simply put, this has made us the industry leader since 1975.
Because we, as a Company, believe in continued growth and development of our employees, the purpose of the Salon Manager’s role is to develop and lead a team to grow personally and professionally, and together to build a productive salon.
The Salon Manager’s primary role is to create and cultivate Our SHEARS Values in the salon and among their team. Salon Manager’s lead their team by example. They set goals and help their teams achieve their goals. They ensure the operations of the salon are running smoothly, and that their team has the tools needed to be successful. They communicate with Management needs, obstacles, and solutions.
The expectation of the Salon Manager is to generate and maintain an enthusiastic, professional environment, where customer satisfaction is consistently assured. The Salon Manager must provide a consistent image; serve as role models for all store employees; inspire respect and creativity; understand the Operating Principles and our SHEARS Values and effectively communicate these principles and values. Be able and willing to support all employees at all locations by helping in whatever capacity is needed.
- Current cosmetology license as required by state/provincial regulations
- Full-Time Employment Status
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- Strong customer service orientation. Models and expects excellence.
- Ability to lead and inspire others to effectively lead and develop a team, creating a positive work environment, training, and providing guidance on business and technical competency matters and resolving associate issues
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Professional appearance and presence.
- Ability to resolve guest issues.
- Business management skills (scheduling, cash management, reporting, record-keeping).
- Over 50 hours PAID TECHNICAL TRAINING in the first 3 months - with advanced cutting & color classes.
- Ongoing EDUCATION throughout your career at Supercuts.
- Competitive HOURLY WAGE plus TIPS, COMMISSION & BONUS opportunities.
- FLEXIBILITY - Full-time & Part-time positions available.
- CAREER ADVANCEMENT Opportunities:
- We promote our management teams from within our growing company when possible. We have established training programs to help you become a LEADER.
- Paid opportunities to GIVE BACK to our local cosmetology schools and students.
Many Employee BENEFITS, including:
- Relaxed dress code - EXPRESS yourself with YOUR STYLE.
- Dental, Vision & Life INSURANCE BENEFITS available
- TOOLS PURCHASE ASSISTANCE (Tools for the Pro)
- STUDENT LOAN REPAYMENT ASSISTANCE (Pay Back the Future)
- PAID HOLIDAYS
- Generous PAID TIME OFF plan that grows as your time with us does.
- PAID COSMETOLOGY LICENSE RENEWAL
- PAID COSMETOLOGY EXAMS & LICENSURE
You are submitting your information for potential employment opportunities with an independent franchisee of Regis Corporation or one of its subsidiaries (collectively "Regis"). If hired, you will be a direct employee of the franchisee, not of Regis. Franchisees are independent business owners/operators who set their own wage and benefit programs which can vary from Regis or other franchisees. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment matters at the salon including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing, scheduling, wages and benefits. Regis will not receive a copy of your employment application and will have no involvement in any hiring or other employment decisions.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 22716_20230525