Salon Associate Manager
What we offer:
If you’re looking for an opportunity to step up to the management level, you’ve come to the right place. Leading with style, kindness, compassion, and care puts you a cut above the rest. We might be just what you’re looking for.
What you will be doing:
The Associate Store Manager is responsible for the effective management of all operations of their assigned store in the absence of the Store Manager. This individual is responsible for ensuring salon operations are meeting standards for efficiency, productivity, customer satisfaction, quality and profitability. The Associate Store Manager has full responsibility for the productivity of assigned stylists and monitors daily results of their location through the POS system, taking immediate corrective action when results warrant. The associate will serve as Store Manager and conduct normal daily operations, opening, closing, cash management and customer relations the same as defined in the Store Manager job description. This position includes both weekdays and weekends. The Associate Store Manager is expected to perform these duties with honesty and integrity, respect for all employees and ensure a courteous and respectful experience for all Tucorp guests. This position includes time as a working stylist in his or her respective store. The employee will be designated as "In Charge" and will then have the job duties as described herewith.
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU MEET THESE QUALIFICATIONS
- You lead by example, are customer service at your core, and can resolve challenges with professionalism.
- You know how to bring out the best in others by being the best yourself in training, developing your team, creating a positive work environment, providing guidance on business and technical competency matters, and always keeping the salon’s bottom line in mind.
- You have a current cosmetology or barber license as required by state/provincial regulations.
- You can and want to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- You are tech savvy and can perform administrative tasks. You may be closing out the system at the end of the day.
- You need to know how to read, write, and do basic math.
- You need to be available to travel to mandatory meetings and training sessions, including overnight travel.
- You need good eyesight to observe a guest’s hair, including close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
- If you enjoy moving around and staying active you can do that here. You’ll be standing, lifting, and reaching for the stars. You need to be comfortable with lifting, bending, and performing repetitive movements, occasionally lifting 10-25 lbs.
- We use chemicals and fragrances in our treatments which you will smell. You must be ok with fragrances and chemicals.
"You are submitting your information for potential employment opportunities with an independent franchisee (Tucorp, Inc) of Regis Corporation or one of its subsidiaries (collectively "Regis"). If hired, you will be a direct employee of the franchisee, not of Regis. Franchisees are independent business owners/operators who set their own wage and benefit programs which can vary from Regis or other franchisees. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment matters at the salon including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing, scheduling, wages and benefits. Regis will not receive a copy of your employment application and will have no involvement in any hiring or other employment decisions."
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 25841_20230525