This isn’t just a career it’s a SUPER Opportunity
Are YOU ready to take your career to the NEXT LEVEL and work alongside some of the most skilled and confident stylists in the industry? Look no further because Supercuts has what you’re looking for! Bridge Street Cuts, LLC is always on the lookout for friendly, talented hair stylists to join our exclusive team. We pride ourselves on a positive environment that will keep you up to date on the newest and latest trends on cuts, color, and styles.
Benefits & Incentives:
- Extensive, ongoing education. All education is FREE to our Stylists and they are paid to attend!
- NO ASSISTING! You get to work as a stylist right away and get that experience
- We don't just cut We also do color!
- Steady walk-in clientele provided to you
- Excellent base pay and benefits making up to $35/hr.!
- Paid vacation, observed holidays
- Limitless career advancement opportunities with our growing company
- Consult with guests to understand their preferences and use your expertise to be able to recommend appropriate hairstyles and products
- Shampoo, cut, color, and style hair
- Provide guests with product knowledge and hair care tips for at home
- Adhere to salon safety and cleanliness standards
- Valid cosmetology license in the state you are applying to work
- Friendly, energetic, people oriented personality
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Salon professional appearance
You are submitting your information for potential employment opportunities with an independent franchisee of Regis Corporation or one of its subsidiaries (collectively "Regis"). If hired, you will be a direct employee of the franchisee, not of Regis. Franchisees are independent business owners/operators who set their own wage and benefit programs which can vary from Regis or other franchisees. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment matters at the salon including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing, scheduling, wages and benefits. Regis will not receive a copy of your employment application and will have no involvement in any hiring or other employment decisions.