Hair Stylist - NV
Quantum Merit Enterprises, Inc - SUPERCUTS
IF YOU HAVE A COSMETOLOGY LICENSE PLEASE APPLY HERE!
We treat our hair stylists like FAMILY!
ESTABLISHED CLIENTELE in a busy salon.
HAIRCUTS - COLOR - WAXING
***If you have completed your schooling hours and with-in four weeks of receiving your cosmetology license, we encourage you to apply as a Hair Stylist in Training. We will support your training needs on your first day!***
- Over 40 hours PAID TRAINING in the first 3 months - with advanced cutting & color classes at our Hairstylist Academy.
- Whether you're just starting out, returning to the industry, or are behind the chair now, we have the EDUCATION to grow your skills and make you SUCCESSFUL and CONFIDENT.
- Ongoing EDUCATION throughout your career at Supercuts. Immediate SUPPORT and the BEST in the industry TRAINING.
CAREER ADVANCEMENT Opportunities:
- We offer a FUTURE, not just a job, but a CAREER path.
- Career paths and training available in Education and Leadership.
Many Stylist BENEFITS, including:
- ABOVE AVERAGE BASE PAY, plus immediate COMMISSION & BONUS opportunities
- FLEXIBILITY & WORK-LIFE BALANCE
- FULL-TIME & PART-TIME Positions Available Immediately
- HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION AND LIFE, SHORT AND LONG TERM DISABILITY INSURANCE
- PAID TIME OFF THAT INCREASES WITH YOUR TENURE WITH THE COMPANY
- TIPS PAID DAILY
- EMPLOYEE DISCOUNTS
A FUN PLACE TO WORK TOGETHER AS A FAMILY!
- Current cosmetology or barber license as required by Nevada State regulations
- Ability to work a flexible schedules, including evenings and weekends
- Ability to provide exceptional guest service, understanding the guest’s needs, providing quality consultations and performing services requested in an efficient and professional manner.
- Ability to perform transactions on the POS system, performing opening or close-out procedures and light housekeeping duties.
- Must be comfortable with lifting, bending, and performing repetitive movements, occasionally lifting 10-25 lbs.
You are submitting your information for potential employment opportunities with an independent franchisee of Regis Corporation or one of its subsidiaries (collectively "Regis"). If hired, you will be a direct employee of the franchisee, not of Regis. Franchisees are independent business owners/operators who set their own wage and benefit programs which can vary from Regis or other franchisees. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment matters at the salon including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing, scheduling, wages and benefits. Regis will not receive a copy of your employment application and will have no involvement in any hiring or other employment decisions.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 26513_20230511