AREA SALON MANAGER -LOUISIANA
LOOKING FOR AN AREA MANAGER IN THE Lafayette, LA AREA.
Licensed in Cosmetology is preferred, but not required. Must have 5+ years experience in management. Must be willing to travel within the Atlanta area. Must be skilled in communication skills, leadership skills, scheduling, resolving conflicts, marketing, recruiting, payroll, and training abilities. Oversee several stores and 30+ employees.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Ability to provide exceptional guest service, understanding the guest’s needs, providing quality consultations and performing services requested in an efficient and professional manner.
- Ability to perform administrative tasks such as completing schedules and transactions on the computerized register, performing close-out procedures and light housekeeping duties (Banking Procedures, Inventory for salons, staff meetings).
- Ability to resolve guest issues
- Ability to effectively lead and develop a team, creating a positive work environment, training and providing guidance on business and technical competency matters and resolving associate issues
- 5 years management experience in the Beauty Industry
- Standing for sustained periods of time
- Frequent lifting up to 10 pounds, occasionally up to 25 pounds
- Continuous repetitive movement with fingers, hands, wrists and arms.
- Continuous grasping and reaching, often above shoulder level
- Ability to be exposed to various chemicals and fragrances used in performing services
- Ability to observe guest’s hair, including close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus
- Ability to communicate with guest regarding services offered and requested and the guest’s needs and wants
- Occasional travel to meetings out of town, sometimes over night
Looking for energetic, hard working person to join our company.
Paid Holidays, Paid Vacations, Health Insurance, Bonuses, Dental/Vision, Tips, Commission, Gas Allowance, etc.
APPLY TODAY and JOIN THE SUPERCUTS FRANCHISE